Friday, January 30, 2015

The SE Asia adventure begins....

I have dreamt since I was in my 20's of living overseas in a developing or underdeveloped country and having a simple life whilst teaching my children (that I hoped would arrive) about the world we live in. At the same time I would be enriching myself and hopefully making some use of myself to others if the opportunity presents itself. 
Just wanting to step back, take stock of this life (which fly's along now in the 40's) and stop to smell the roses or is that orchids and to appreciate the lovely life I have created and been blessed with.
This is a diary for our little family to look back upon. We will ask others to join, to have a peek, as some are interested, but the photos and blurb is not set out to be interesting to you or entertain you...it is just what it is. 

And so it begins...January 27th 2015 at Gold Coast Airport flying Air Asia. 

No comments:

Post a Comment