Friday, February 13, 2015

Penang and the sickness from hell.

The night before we left to go to Penang I had a fever and sweated heavily during the night (sorry about that whoever had to wash the sheets).
Luckily on the day although I felt average I was not terrible and we caught a flight for the grand total of $25 AUD to Penang. All went smoothly and we met up with our next Air Bnb Host - James.

We were pleased to find our 3 bedroom apartment being in a quiet area with lots of greenery and good ocean views. However for the next 3-4 days it did not matter where I was...cos I was so sick and slept like a newborn. My throat was horrible and I was just so so tired. Luckily Ant was a good 48hrs behind me so coped on his own until I was a bit better and then he too was out to it for 2 days/nights.

After that we kind of tag teamed through the next 3 days etc...and finally came out the other side.
The kids got fevers and mild coughs etc but nothing really compared to us (or they just manage to hold it together better than us)

From now on when we talk about sickness we will refer to it as 'Penang sick??' so not the intro we needed but oh well these things happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment